I have a question to throw out there. What diagnosis code do you put on sports physicals? Our office routinely uses V70.3 (other medical examination for administrative purposes; sports competition). Our state medicaid office will not pay with this diagnosis, and has come back and said if we use diagnosis code V70.5 (health examination of defined subpopulation; students) that they would pay. I don't think I agree with that, as the description for V70.3 fits what we are doing better. Any thoughts?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join