Cisplatin and Leucovorin is a treatment plan that would be an example of a concurrent infusion.
Think of concurrent as two railroad tracks going into the patient in two different lines at the same time. The Cisplatin would be run into the port and the Leucovorin would be run into the dorsal site of the patient's arm.
96413-Cisplatin 1st hr
96368 - Leucovorin 1st hr
We have been having to append a mod-59 to the 96368 to get them to pay showing that they are at different sites.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join