Why would you have a level 5 visit at the same time time as a preventive? A level 5 is a very intensive exam and indicates patient that is definitely not well, while a preventive visit indicates a very well patient. When you have performed the elements of a preventive exam, what is left that would constitute a level 5? I have observed this being billed out before but I have never had the documentation support both. Maybe you can append the documentation and we can review it for an opinion.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join