58100- Endometrial Sampling biopsyâ€¦â€¦â€¦.. is a method /any method which does not require cervical dilation at all nor require any instrumentation like Dlilators( for preliminary dilation even);for eg, with endometrial biopsy forceps for sampling biopsy, which does not require dilation , as an office procedure don, just as we do the insertion of IUD insertion often.
57800 â€“ Dilation of cervical canal- which requires numbers of dilators like HEGGARâ€™s or Mathew Dunccanâ€™s Dilators ,to serially dilate to get an optimum level of dilation to proceed with the intended procedure on the cervical canal or inside the uterus.
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join