I am in South Dakota and we are having a very hard time with Wellmark (BCBS). They were paying last year when there was not a sinuplasty code which was minimal, but now are saying those CPT's are investigational and we are told that our facility has to adjust the entire portion and cannot bill the patient for any portion. THere are extremely high case costs involved with these cases. We are in the process of appealing all of them to show medical necessity.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join