If I'm following correctly:
PTA Venous 35476
For the Stent I would use 37205 (intravascular stent); exept if he going to be performing this procedure with other Endovascular Revascular proceudres (37221, 37223, 37226-37227, 37230-37231, 37234-37235) since the new rules have bundled PTA, Stents and Atherectomies on lower level extremity arteries.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join