The only time I have ever had to use two office visits on the same day was when a patient was in to be seen in the morning for an illness, then later on that day had to return to the office for a completely different visit for an injury that happened after the first visit that morning, so there were two separate work ups and completely different diagnosis codes used (I also sent office notes) but I don't think you can do two different E/M for one visit even though there were different diagnoses, I would just use 99215 probably ?? Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join