I just recently billed the 44626 and 44139 to Aetna and was denied : " add-on " codes describe procedures/services that are always performed in addition to the primary procedure/service and must be listed in addition to the main CPT code. Please resubmit this claim with the appropriate primary procedure/service. " so Aetna isn't recognizing the 44626 as the primary procedure and I have googled it and it seems like isn't covered....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join