I am currently hiring for the position below:
Please contact me at email@example.com with your resume or call 248-878-4816. Thanks!
Medical Coding Analyst
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 8-9 months
Requesting Dept: Star Hedis
- ICD 9 guidelines and knowledge about medical record review.
- Basic Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access a Plus).
- Extremely organized and detail orientated.
Responsible for reviewing medical records and/or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for appropriate Evaluation and Management services. Other related skills may be required to perform this job.
Associate degree or two years college credits required. Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) required. One year experience working with Evaluation and Management guidelines required. Please see job description for a more thorough listing of requirements for this position.
Education Level: Two Years College
Years Experience: 1
Hedis knowledge and Clinical coding experience is a plus.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join