I think shoulders are very complicated as well. I found a good article by AAOS that discusses the different areas of the shoulder (much the same as the compartments of the knee) and it helped me alot. The 3 areas of the shoulder are the glenohumeral, Acromioclavicular joint and the subacromial bursal space. Procedures performed in separate areas of the shoulder should be treated separately unless a more complicated procedure is performed in that same area. This has helped me a lot.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join