The thing to check here is if the symptoms expressed by the patient are current symptoms or do they come from =questioning as to whether the patient has had these problems in their history. If they are current aggravating symptoms then perhaps the test was incorrectly ordered as a screening as this is diagnostic. But if the patient is mere relying that these things have occured at some point then it is still screening as these are history issues and not current symptoms.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join