AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPC Exam

Default I took the exam first week of May

AAPC: Back to School
    I took the exam first week of May, and NEVER received anything to notify me of the results! Fortunately after 3 weeks I checked the credential verification option on the site (passed . I'm going to try to call someone to see why they might leave me with nothing to show...

Thumbs up CPC Exam

I got my results back within 4 weeks as I took my exam on July 15 and I received them on Aug 06 which was pretty quick. I called aapc and they mailed them out immediately.

I took the cpc exam and sadly to say I failed the 30000 series and the 50000 series.

Can anyone give me any tips or what additional resources you used to pass the test. I guess it only gives you the areas that you are weak in and I guess those are my areas.

Please know that any help given will be used.

Last edited by shakys; 08-21-2007 at 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling errors

I took my CPC Exam on June 16...waited for the results and nothing I called AAPC and they told me they were mailed on June 26 and never received them. I called again 08/01 and they told me 7 to 10 days you'll received them...well...I just called again...still waiting...and they have my right address and name...and I received my daily house mail perfectly..so I don't know whats going on...but this is the 3 time they "send" them to me...

I took the exam 12 days ago ,is that to soon to check on the credential verification as I just checked and it said non-certified.

Yes, it may be too soon to know for sure... I remember checking mine about that time, and was mortified to see "Uncredentialed" listed! I checked again the next week, and was suddenly credentialed Don't give up yet! Keep checking!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12