I got my results back within 4 weeks as I took my exam on July 15 and I received them on Aug 06 which was pretty quick. I called aapc and they mailed them out immediately.
I took the cpc exam and sadly to say I failed the 30000 series and the 50000 series.
Can anyone give me any tips or what additional resources you used to pass the test. I guess it only gives you the areas that you are weak in and I guess those are my areas.
Please know that any help given will be used.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join