Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CPC Exam

1. Default CPC Exam
    Medical Coding Books
    Could some one tell me the "average" time for results? Tomorrow will be 4 weeks on the dot, and I have received nothing. Was just wondering what everyone elses' experience was like. Thank you.

Took 8 weeks to get my results in the mail. I heard nothing until the envelope came. I was so excited, I didn't want to open it. But to my suprise I passed.

3. Default
    Thank you for the response. Everyone at my work had their's in like 3 weeks. Of course they all passed. So I thought that since I didn't have mine yet that I failed. LOL

I found out within just a few weeks because I kept looking on "Credential Verification" option on this website. You enter your AAPC Membership # and last name and then it lists your credentials (CPC) or it'll say "non-certified member". Try this....you might get lucky and find out now if you've passed. Good Luck!
    Sylvia Thompson, CPC
    Billing Supervisor
    San Diego, CA

5. Default
    OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I went and checked... I PASSED..... YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!
    Sylvia Thompson, CPC
    Billing Supervisor
    San Diego, CA

Congratulations!!!

Great Job! Stressful four weeks!? Does anyone know how many CEU's the CPC exam is worth?

9. Default
    Yeah For You!

10. Default
    I don't think they give you CEU for the CPC exam...you have to get them to keep your CPC credential...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast