I just bought the Medical Record Auditor from the AAPC and studied with that. I figured that since I had a free retake, it couldn't hurt to try to take the test based off of what I was able to learn from the book. I passed (fortunately), but I didn't do as well as I did on the CPC, when I had an instructor to ask questions to. Also, there were some things covered more extensively on the test than in the study guide, but there's been another edition released since I bought mine, so that may not be an issue anymore. If you do decide to go that route and have any questions along the way, feel free to email me and I'll try to help you out! firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join