I am currently studying for the CPCO. I have been studying the materials and websites that the AAPC provided as well as the OIG website and any others that deal with healthcare laws and regulations. There are no so called "study guides" for this test as of yet. I am taking it on 03/05 and feel confident with the materials that I have been using. It will mostly be mind-based recollection when you take the test. Study hard, it is well worth all the effort and you will find it to be very interesting as well,.... I do!
Kristin Felty CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join