Since Medicare has adjusted their fee schedule several times since the eighties, I would point out to the doctors how much money they are losing/have lost by not updating their contracts with commercial payers. In our office, we update and negotiate with the companies every year. Not all commercial payers follow Medicare fee schedules for us, but I'd say 75% of them do. I would talk to your reps and get copies of their current fee schedule sent to you for comparison. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join