I saw this link that corresponds with .70
50 micrograms per ML which is the same as .05 miligrams
.1 mg equals 100 micrograms
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
50 mcg = 0.05 mg = 1 mL
Fentanyl Citrate 0.05 mg 5mL Vial- DEA Class II item # item description U of M price quantity
0409-9094-25 FENTANYL CITRATE 0.05 MG/ML 5ML FTV, 25/BX, C-II Box $58.98
Below link is a convertor from micrograms to milligrams
So my understanding if you for example provided .4 milligrams or 400 micrograms
you would bill J3010 x 4 units---From searching the internet of costs and packaging the 100.00 you are mentioning can not be the cost of what is being placed in the pump. Not sure if that is what you are suggesting.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join