It is hard to tell without the documentation.
Is it a post-op period ?
Is a NEW stent inserted ?
If yes, you cannot bill for the stent removal 52310 because it must be done as a separate procedure. CCI bundles 52310 into the primary px 52353.
I'd assign 52353-58 + 52332-58 (following CMS cci edits).
Still need the documentation to give you a correct answer.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join