I just recently passed my exam and there is no special area of study. They ask you questions on everything. If you are able to purchase the AAPC practice exams they are very helpful and just like the actual exam. I also practiced enough to get my timing down to 2min per question so I would be able to finish in the amount of time alloted. I would definatley review all guidelines in all 3 books, those are very helpful in answering the questions. I see your in the field already, but brushing up on your anatomy and medical terminology is also very helpful. Just breath and relax.
Good Luck, I'm sure you'll do just fine!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join