RHIT, CCS, CPC Remote Coder seeking a coding position
I have proven my ability to meet a 98% accuracy rate in multi-specialty professional coding, which shows how self-disciplined and dedicated I am to maintain the results needed as an efficient coder. I have 7 years of experience and I am looking for an opportunity to grow in my profession. I am willing to train on-site if an opportunity is available to work remote after completion of training.
-HCC/RxHCC coding contract - January 1, 2011 – February 23, 2011
-Multi-specialty Professional coding - March 2010 – December 2010
*Services included: Inpatient, emergency room, outpatient & same day surgeries
*98% accuracy rate throughout contract
-Emergency Room/ Same day surgeries/nursing home visits - 6 months experience 2009
-Obstetrics - 6 months experience 2009
-Ancillary/E&M- 1995/Rehab -6 years experience 2004-2009
-HCC coding contract October 2009 – December 2009
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of my resume. Thanks.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join