AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CEMC Certification

Smile CEMC Certification

AAPC: Back to School

I have purchased the CEMC Study guide and practice test thru the AAPC. Does anyone know of other practice test that I could purchase, study groups, or Instructors who prepare students for the CEMC Certification

Wink Honest Opinion

Having been through it myself only a month ago, my most honest recommendation is not to get into anymore text than what they've offered you on-line. The on-line exam is the best, best, best resource you can ever have. Go through it and understand it as best as you can and you'll do well for the exam.
    Don't get caught up with other information - it'll only confuse you.
    That's my honest opinion.

Hlutes, CPC, CEMC

Similar Threads

1. CEMC Certification Exam
    By EmilyLitella in forum E/M
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 05:33 PM
  2. E/M Specialty Certification (CEMC)
    By amneske in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:38 AM

Tags for this Thread