Is it documented as anemia due to the neoplasm? or is it possible that the anemia they had due to the CKD has been exacerbated by the chemo treatments. Chemo induce anemia is not the same thing as neoplasm anemia. So it all depends. Or do they have something else like decreased white cells or a decrease of platelets? or possibly now they have pancytopenia. It would help to know exactly how the provider documented this.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join