I have searched every thread and still no answer to the following... We also just purchased ultrasound which is used for "needle placement" for injections. It would SEEM that only 76942 plus 20610 and J1030 (as an example) could be billed. I do not know about modifiers. I also do not know if we could bill 76881 or 76882 even though we have pictures for the chart. What is the difference between 76881 (complete) and 76882 (anatomic specific) and what kind of documentation is required? If ultrasound is just for needle placement, is 76942 the only code to charge with the injection ??
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join