If I am understanding your question correctly ...
"Yes" ... bill for the office visit, but if you want to get paid for the Office Visit ... you will need to show 2 diagnoses on the UB04 form. Have the doctor ok this ... and he will need to do his tasks for the office visit (Time, MDM, History) ... but link the office visit to a more generalized DX, and link the pregnancy to something more specific. This will ensure both the Office Visit and pregnancy get paid.
I think that answers your question ...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join