I feel the Physician meant- Gravida 1, Para O ie) First pregnancy and parity nil(0).
It is the OB formula G1 P 0 . If there was an abortion, it will go as A1 in the formula.
Gravida - G (number of pregnancy)
Para-P ( number of viable pregnancy)
Abortion-A( number of abortion)
Live babies L (living babies)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join