I am also trying to find an xternship in Allentown, PA. I contacted AAPC via email since there are none in the area. I received a response from Josh Hiller, Customer Service Representative from AAPC, asking if I know of any sites I could email to him. I sent several facilities from Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton area. I received a response back from Josh advising me to send additional sites to email@example.com who is the manager of project xtern department.
Josh advised if there is anything he can help me with to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free# 800-626-2633 ext.110 - fax: 801-236-2258.
This was done on January 17th, 2011 and I have yet to hear anything back. The AAPC is supposed to contact all of the facilities I sent in hopes some one will be willing. If we colaborate maybe we can get things moving. I intend on contacting Daniel Dewitt regarding status.
I have had no success in getting a coding position despite my 9 years experience with ICD and CPT coding while I was a medical billing coordinator.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join