CPR - 92950
Cardiologists usually do not intubate, but if he intubated the patient endotracheally, 31500. Did he insert a central line or a pacer or interpret an EKG?
You might want to look at the critical care codes to see if the documentation supports a time-based code of at least 30 minutes (the criticality and intervention aspects are present) but the time for procedures performed cannot be used towards the 30 minutes of critical care service.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join