Based on the documentation, I think your Exam would be Detailed - Constitutional, Repiratory, Cardio, Muscular, and detailed skin) rather than Expanded. The HPI is Detailed (4+ HPI, 3 PFHS and 9 ROS) and the MDM is Moderate ( new problem = 3, undiagnosed new problem with uncertain prognosis = Moderate Risk, Data reviewed, 1 test ordered = 1). So for an established patient the level would be 99214. Even if the Exam was still Expanded, the other two areas would still fall under the 99214.
With the Gardisil shot you would bill this as 99214-25 with the dx for the breast lump, 90649 for the Gardisil vaccine, and 90471 for the Administration with diagnosis code V04.89 for the Gardisil and injection.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join