jwschroeterjr ... you have a number of these scenarios where you are begging for help in coding chart notes.
We are happy to help you understand how to determine levels of E/M and code for services. However, I think you need to take a shot at coding these yourself.
Tell us what you think, and where your confusion lies.
Be specific ... for example: I think this is a detailed history, but I'm not sure if I can count "denies pain" as an associated sign/symptom for the HPI?
Just asking me to give you a code is having me do your job for you.
Hope that helps.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join