I need to know the correct HCPCS code a hospital would use to bill for a structural bone allograft - not morselized, a solid piece of bone. I believe C9359 is for the injectable putty & C9362 is for the moldable putty, but what do you use for a structural bone allograft? I thought about C1762, but would bone be considered connective tissue??? I've also thought about L8699 but I wouldn't consider this a "prosthetic" implant - it's a human bone graft. ??? I have searched everywhere & cannot find any guidance on this issue. Please help!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join