I need to know the correct HCPCS code a hospital would use to bill for a structural bone allograft - not morselized, a solid piece of bone. I believe C9359 is for the injectable putty & C9362 is for the moldable putty, but what do you use for a structural bone allograft? I thought about C1762, but would bone be considered connective tissue??? I've also thought about L8699 but I wouldn't consider this a "prosthetic" implant - it's a human bone graft. ??? I have searched everywhere & cannot find any guidance on this issue. Please help!!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join