Extensive adhesiolysis, involving most of the surgical time can not be waived out that easily by bundling it with the BSO. My feel is to to report the 58660 as a distinct procedure with -59, along with 58720.
Both are separate procedures by their nature and classification.
Some payers do accept some do not. But support with a detailed Op report.
Hope this passes.
Dont forget the V code 64.41
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join