Just to clarify ~ it would be 29881 & 29877-59 or 29881 & G0289 (without modifier -59). So if you've done both of these and they're both denied, makes me wonder if it's more of a pre-authorization denial thing. We bill to USDOL and they are VERY strict about everything getting pre-auth'd. So maybe call them and see what the reason for your denials really is?...regardless of the reason they put on the EOB, since you've tried both ways. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join