I wondering does anyone's ped. doctor bill for seeing a pregnant mother. There is dx code
V65.11 Pediatric pre-birth visit for expecting mother
We are currently seeing mothers and our doctors are billing as a consult, however our billing office is now saying we cant bill for this service. My problem is sometimes these visit take a while.My doctors review information regarding mothers pregnancy and any concerns or questions mom may have for our doc.
So does anyone bill for this and if so do you have any problems with reimbursement and do you have any documentations that says this is valid to bill for?
Thank you in advance for help
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join