We have a denial of CPT 94406 from BCBS billed with ICD 305.1 stating that bundled under another procedure done on the same DOS. On same date we billed another E/M code 99214 with modifier 25.
Can anybody suggest me how to get the payement for this cpt. As per CMS guidelines this CPT should be billed 8 times in a calendar year. Does BCBS follow same gidelines?
Please help me.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Prem kumar, CPC
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join