Whether the primary intended surgery would have been Endometrioma which is a deceased status or the S.O, whatever, the S.O is a mandatory surgery to avoid future complications but not incidental. Though it is separate procedure, it is a distinct procedure and merits to be reported.
Both are needed surgeries.
I would like to assign 4920x (203-205) depending upon the size of the tumor, and,
I hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join