After initial injury and treatment it is no longer considered an acute fracture for any followup visit or treatment it is a healing or healed fracture... Coding clinic 3rd quarter 2001. Visits or admission for the purpose of rehab must be coded using the V57.x code for the appropriate type of rehab followed by the reason for rehab which is not an acute fracture but the residual such as stiffness, or instability... pg 12 item 15 in the correct coding guidelines.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join