Is it the radiological payment they are recouping?
Many physician services include both a professional and a technical component, and the technical component is subject to CB. The technical component of physician services must be billed to and reimbursed by the SNF.
The TC is billed to the SNF and the PC is billed to Medicare. The SNF will send you the payment for the TC. Word of caution...I recommend implementing some type of agreement with the SNF. Many times, lack of an agreement can result in overdue payments.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join