I am an instructor from a small college and for a project my students have come up with some questions to ask all of you coders. This is an experience for them so they can see how the AAPC form works.
Here is the question:
When if ever are morphology codes for neoplasms used?
Example: Gleoblastoma multiforma
Morp code: M9440/3
Unspecified code: 191.9
Thank you so much for helping them with the project.
Beth Sanders, CPC
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join