for the day of delivery you will go to the chapter 11 codes and cod ehte premature rupture with a 5th digit of delivered, with a V27.x code to indicate the birth status of the babies. On the second day you code a chapter 11 code as she is in the post partum timeframe this is coded as a post partum complication and use the appropriate 5th didt to show delivered status. I am sorry but my books are not with me at this time.. they are lost in the airline system somewhere! I hope I get them back!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join