I was wondering if anyone knows of a place I can find a complete (better), full description of the new pathology codes for the Cytopathology FISH tests - 88120 & 88121. This is what I have been able to find...
88120 - Cytopathology, in situ hybridization (eg FISH), urinary tract specimen with morphometric analysis, 3-5 molecular probes, each specimen; manual
88121 Using computer-assisted technology
My physician wants additional information and I have not been able to find any... Please help???
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join