Per Dr. Z, "Codes 36475, 36476, 36478, 36479 include preliminary imaging, u/s image guidance, catheter placements, on-going imaging during the procedure, and completion/follow-up imaging after therapy" (p. 308).
DO code additionally for stab phlebectomy (37765, 37766 & 37799); injection of sclerosing agent at the same time as RF or laser ablation of extremity varicose veins (36470 or 36471); and ligation, division, and/or excision of varicose veins "clusters" with 37785. (p. 308).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join