Hi everyone,
I have never had this situation before and I am hoping someone will be able to help me. I have a patient receiving chemotherapy. Because of the side effects of the chemo we administer Emend thru the G-Tube, what CPT code would I use for the administration of this med?
I appreciate any advise anyone can give me.
Have a great day!