We employ 2 nurse practitioners who are certified lactation consultants and newborn specialists who counsel our nursing moms as well as examine the newborns and counsel on infant care. These visits range from a half hour to an hour, and more than 50% of the total time is spent counseling the mother. We document total time, time spent counseling, and the subject of the counseling in the chart as well as any diagnoses for the baby and assign the appropriate office visit level based on time. We have had no difficulties with payment.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join