Was it here?: http://www.cms.gov/transmittals/downloads/R1620CP.pdf
There are a few others that might help...
"Assistant at Surgery (Modifiers AS, 80, 81 and 82)
This field provides an indicator for services where an assistant at surgery may be paid:
0 = Payment restriction for assistants at surgery applies to this procedure unless supporting documentation is submitted to establish medical necessity.
1 = Statutory payment restriction for assistants at surgery applies to this procedure. Assistant at surgery may not be paid.
2 = Payment restriction for assistants at surgery does not apply to this procedure. Assistant at surgery may be paid.
9 = Concept does not apply." - (Field 37)
You can get to the RVU files here: http://www.cms.gov/PhysicianFeeSched....asp#TopOfPage
Hope that helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join