Here's an old LCD from find-a-code's website...
"To bill Palmetto GBA, submit the following codes:
â€¢ HCPCS code J0894 (Injection, decitabine, 1 mg)
â€¢ �CPT code 96413- Chemotherapy administration, IV up to 1 hour
â€¢ CPT code 96415- Chemotherapy administration, each additional hour
â€¢ �ICD-9-CM code 238.7- myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
3/22/2007 Updated with new HCPCS code, removed narrative requirement for NOC code.
And I also found this (it seemed informative)...
Hope that helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join