Teri, I understand your frustration. Every where you look they want experience. I too am new to the field. I did great during school (4.0 GPA) and the test was extreme, but we did it we passed. Just keep putting in applications for all of them. I have even been looking at craigslist. Once we get thru a year of working in a medical enviroment, we will get our apprentice status off our title. If you haven't tried these places (monster.com, snagajob.com, indeed.com miricleworker.com) do so. Good luck on your job search.
Diana Davis CPC-A
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join