what did they do the distal end of the ileum? If that was brought out as an ileostomy, your code would be 44150 or 44155 depending on if all of the rectum were removed. mobilization of splenic flexure is not a PX for 44150,or 44155 it is assumed that its taken down with a total colectomy. As for your vac placement, see 97605. Ive worked in some facilities that does report it in the OR and some that does not.
Hope that helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join