Along with 59120, I would suggest to report 57500- for endo-cervical lesion removal, and 57800 -59.
Though there is no curettage detailed in this code 57800, when endocervix is dilated, the endocervical curettage becomes a component(conventional or mandatory) of the endocervical dilation.
[ The code 57505 is exclusively for endocervical curettage alone when done not as a part of D&C..So this is not a suitable one].
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join