We are a group of Vascular Surgeons and E-MDs was implemented in our office for exactly a year. Our implementation process was a nightmare because they did not consult with us prior to implementation and training. Our operative reports are still not suited for close scrutiny. Training (what training?....he was arrogant because he lacked the knowledge. We were trained the wrong way causing an enormous backlog...essentially we had to train ourselves and develop our own work around. Worst of all, their support is essentially lacking. I think the software has great potential. If you use them please insist on a preconsultation prior to trining and implementation and that your practice needs are met.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join