California uses a very old CPT edition 1996 if I remember correctly, you must use a CPT code from the same version they are using so if the code you submitted was not yet created in that year they will reject it. You should be able to get the list of codes they use from their fee schedule. Certaintly the version of CPT it is based on is referenced on their fee schedule and then you will need to find a CPT book from that year. I help several clinics in California with their work comp for several years.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join